Followers

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

CHALLENGE #25 - GO DIGI

Hi everyone, it was lovely to see your gorgeous Fairy Tale creations, a big thank you to all who joined in with our challenge.


Ingrid, you have been chosen to receive the gorgeous Tilda Bird Brads, congratulations! Please email Mandy your details and we will pop those in the post to you.


For our next challenge we'd like you to go Digi and use a digital download on your project.
Eileen





On Saturday it is my youngest daughter's 11th birthday so I have made her this birthday card.  I also made invitations to match the card for her special day.

The digi image is Birthday Mouse Cup which you can find here.
I used kindy glitz, gold glitter glue, little mulberry rose, pink pearl rhinestones for the cute little mouse cheeks, ribbon from Ribbon Girl and a heart pin with beads.

Mandy




With so many gorgeous digital images and papers available, it was difficult to know where to start.  But after seeing fabulous creations from the Papers, Fashions Etc Design Team I couldn't resist the Oh Baby range of images, bingo cards and sentiments.

Pink Silk Ribbon, Dotty Button and Jute Twine from The Ribbon Girl together with K&Co Bailey Papers and a lovely heart doily from Marlou finish off my baby girl card.


One thing I really like about digital images is you can make them any size you want....




I've used the same images as my card, but in miniature, on a matching tag!

The little giveaway for this challenge are these lovely baby inspired embellishments and white lace.



Our Go Digi challenge runs until midnight Tuesday 16th August NZ time.  We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, ladies absolutely beautiful!!!!! And Mandy wow!!!! Loved what you did with the Paper Fashions images , aren't they fab, the way you can resize them is excellent!!! Congrats to Ingrid, enjoy your goodies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me linked up ladies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! These DT cards are absolutely adorable and so very creative!! And your prize looks so very yummy!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge, I love digis! I really like that you can size them and make changes to suit your projects, fun! Thanx! Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some super fabulous projects! Wow! First time visitor but will definitely be back! Thanks for hte challenge. I love digis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ladies, excellent creations. Digis are so much fun. Where would we be without modern technology!!!

    ReplyDelete