Followers

Thursday, December 06, 2018

Winners Challenge #143 and announcement

Its not been a good year for me so I am hoping that next year will better.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support with the challenges and supporting the blog.
So here are our Winners for Challenge #143
#76 Rosina
Congratulations! Please contact us to claim your prize.
TOP 3
#50 Katrina Bufton
#19 Kym
#34 Lynette
Congrats to you all! Beautiful cards!

So with all that done we have decided to take a short break over the holidays.
There will be no challenge for December & January but will return 5th February 2019.
We hope you will join us as usual.
So please have a joyous Xmas and Peaceful New year.

LCCTeam
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. It hasn't been a good year for me either. Let's hope that both of us have a much better year next year. Best wishes for a joyous Christmas to you and your DT. I look forward to the challenge returning in February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card for the Top 3, I'm thrilled. Hope that you have a good break and that 2019 is a better year for you.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete